Outdoor Kitchens Designed and Built to Accommodate Every Home and Every Budget.
There are many factors to consider when designing your outdoor kitchen. Functionality, climate, sunlight, positioning, utilities and of course, budget. Ferretti Outdoor Kitchens custom builds every outdoor kitchen to accommodate any space. Looking for a one-of-a-kind fire pit? We custom build those too. Whether working with your landscaper or doing it yourself, visit us today and get started planning the backyard of your dreams.
Our showroom exhibits outdoor appliances, grills and a variety of stone veneers. We are the exclusive distributors for Luxor Grills in Ontario.
Outdoor Kitchen Planning
Outdoor Kitchens are a great addition to any backyard, big or small. They can be as simple as a grill, table and chairs, or as elaborate as a fully designed kitchen complete with built-in appliances, drawers, doors, granite countertops and seating. Below are a few things to consider before you begin planning your ideal outdoor space.
Work from the Ground Up
Literally. Establishing the floor layout and material of your outdoor kitchen is key to building the foundation of your space. Be conscious of the different weather climates as well as the overall weight of the appliances you want installed. If you are building on an existing deck, weight restrictions and additional reinforcements must be considered. If you require electrical or plumbing for your outdoor kitchen, these elements can affect the final location of the build.
The location of the outdoor kitchen depends on many factors.
- you’ll want to ensure any smoke caused by the grill doesn’t waft back into the home
- if you frequently entertain, and don’t want to travel a long distance from the indoor kitchen to the outside
- the view you currently have from inside the house to the outside may be impacted depending on the placement of your outdoor kitchen
- consider the overall traffic flow of your yard and the safety of your family. You don’t want your hot, outdoor grill located next to the area where children run and play.
- the location of the sun in your backyard and the addition of a covering will also effect the location of some built in appliances
One of the first question we’ll ask is what appliances you want in your outdoor kitchen and what size do you want them to be. There are several outdoor options to considerin an outdoor kitchen. Grills, side burners, refrigeration appliances, doors, drawers, pizza ovens, etc.
Set up an appointment to speak with
Our team of professionals will sit down with you and help design the look and functionality you are after. Pictures of the space as well as measurements of the area are all we need to get started today.
“Thank you so much for the absolutely beautiful job you did at our home. The colour choices you recommended are perfect and the execution is exquisite, you also shared a most generous price with us. Thank you so much – you are truly artists”
Shaun & Rosemary
8550 Keele Street, Unit C
Concord, Ontario, L4K 2N2
Phone: (905) 482-3355
Fax: (905) 482-3385